Personal Electronic Dosimeter (PED+)
The PED+, suitable for those working in Oil & Gas, Nuclear, CBRNe, NDT, Manufacturing & Industrial and Environmental industries, can be used as both a Personal Dosimeter and a handheld dose rate survey meter. The PED+ has a number of added features, such as Bluetooth, GPS and pop up message alarms.
- A new mode, selected through the menu that allows the device to be used as a handheld survey meter
- Shows readings in dose rate (Sv or rem) and displays a live trend graph to give a real-time visual depiction of measured activity
- Measurement is corrected for use off-body; the personal accumulated dose is therefore not recorded
- Dose rate data is logged during off body mode to allow data review using DoseVision
Pop-up Alert Messages
- Pop-up message display on alarm threshold giving the worker clear instructions
- Reduces training burden and the need to remember procedures
GPS Data Logging
- The PED+ allows location data to be logged to the device alongside dose and dose rate data and can be viewed using DoseVision™.
- Inbuilt Bluetooth module which is supported by an android mobile application – DoseVision™ Live
- Allows up to 7 PED+ devices to be monitored live, with an overview of each connected device shown
|Tracerco™ PED+ Image Gallery|
|Tracerco™ Monitors & Servicing Brochure|